Saturday, 23 April 2016

Makeup: Stars

I recently found out about the fabulous makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. Thanks, sis! I started watching all her video tutorials and remembered just how much I love makeup. One of my favourites was for a dramatic eyeliner look that had black stars placed on the cheek.

I absolutely loved the look and thought I would try my hand at it, as I happened to have sparkly pink stars in my crafting supplies.



I did a much softer look, using mainly pale pinks and purples.


It was really fun to do and added an interesting twist to an otherwise simple look.


So tell me, lovely readers, would you try something like this? Lisa Eldridge's look is quite dramatic, perfect for a party, whereas mine is a lot more neutral. I don't know if I'm daring enough to wear it out and about (even though mine is toned down!) but it was fun to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment