Saturday, 7 May 2016

Blossoms

I really don't have much to say, but I wanted to share a few of the photos I took around our yard the last couple days. We have this gorgeous plum tree in our yard that is in full bloom and smells absolutely marvelous. I love this time of the year as everything is beginning to flower and the bees are out and about.



The acreage where we live has an abundance of flowering trees and bushes. I have been spending so much time out enjoying it all, and just realized I took 400 pictures!



Viola's are one of my favourite springtime flowers and they bloom so early in the year (sometimes when there is still snow on the ground!) and are always such a cheerful sight.



Bumble bees! They are so cute and photogenic. I've loved watching them since I was little.





Late spring is one of my favourite seasons, when everything is starting to green up and flower, birds begin arrive, and the sky is so blue!


Is it spring where you live? What is your favourite type of flower? 



2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's spring where I live. ;) That photo of the johnny jump up- :) :) :) BEAUTIFUL!!!
    The Artyologist

    ReplyDelete