Monday, 16 May 2016

This Thing Called Blogging

As you may have noticed I have been changing things around a bit! I'm still very new to blogging and recently noticed that my page wasn't looking quite as I would like it. I also had a bit of feedback from a couple of my readers and learned that the background and layout I had made it difficult to read the text. Oh dear! So I have set out to make my blog easier for my lovely readers to look at.

I also found that as is my usual fashion I jumped into blogging with both feet and little knowledge. Whoops! I can't tell you how often something catches my fancy and off I go, full speed ahead and no idea what I'm doing! Blogging has been an interesting adventure so far and I am enjoying the new experience. So the next little while I'll be trying to figure out the best format and what suits me best. Please bear with me as I learn more about blogging and what format works for myself and my lovely readers.

Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see more of? What do you enjoy about my blog? I would love to hear your suggestions and comments!

xoxo,

Sarah



1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog look! It's so nice that your photos are now larger and able to be the focus.

    ReplyDelete