Thursday, 23 March 2017

Hi Again



As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in quite awhile. Since around the beginning of November I have been struggling with a bout of depression and anxiety, but that isn't the only reason I haven't been on here much. I feel SO inspired, with so many thoughts whirling about in my head, that I feel incapable of putting them down on paper(or type it, as the case may be). I have been learning SO much about God, about myself, about life, that when I go to sit down and write about it I feel I can't properly express what I feel. I think I am beginning to come out of that, and I feel ready to start (attempting) to write down all that I have been thinking and feeling the last six months. I've been going through a rough time, the worst I've had since the Christmas before(2015), but I think I'm finally coming out the other side. Spring is on its way, and although we did just get a HUGE dump of snow the last couple days, my spirits are starting to soar and I've been getting an itch to write!

I may not post for a while yet, as my Works In Progress folder is quite full, but I want to start being more active on here. I hope you'll stick around for awhile and see what I've been learning. Thanks for listening, and I hope you have a lovely spring(or autumn, depending on where you are)!

Much love,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're back. I read all your posts one day and really enjoyed them. I look forward to your next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete